sâmbătă, 25 iunie 2016

In the highlands of Darkness

In the highlands of Darkness
Whispers are growing...
In the highlands of Darkness
I am watering again flowers of tears...
With glances from a distant past.

In the highlands of Sorrow
I forgot my simple lure
Gods from there wanted me
To embrace the skin of solitude.

One day,
On the hill of Forgiveness
I kneeled and praying,
My flowers of tears dissolved.
Then a dream veiled my face
And made me see another light
Where, another hill comprised
Petals of my darling's soul...
And they gently touched me
With the warmest blood
And they grievened called me
Asking if I miss the road...
The road of our eternal love.

In a blink of light
Through the new, pale
Blossoming flowers of tears,
The end was my falling
From the hill of Forgiveness.
When I wanted to touch
The revelation, the dream
Which was veiling my unseeing face
I swore then, my darling returned...
But I found myself standing
Inert, again
In the highlands of Darkness.

One memory of a God,
 From the highlands of Sorrow
Hums ironically to me a tale
About dreams that I must deny
In their profane and reduced beauty!
My words are faint, dried of meaning
Rotten as autumnal leaves...
But a choir down in my diseaded mind
Tells me once more to savour the dream.

The battle is giving
Between the hills of a Poet's Life
Where the weapons are his Soul's strings...

In the hills of Darkness she shouts:
I will never need you again, Land of nothingness.
And the Darkness laughed...
In the hills of the Sorrow she sung:
I will never let you absorb me again, Land of Tears.
And the Sorrow sighed...
In the hills of Forgiveness she cried:
I will never recognize you again, Land of Sense.
And the Forgiveness soaked her hand...

To the hills stand upon them all
She quietly flied away...
Tasting again the reverie of her darling,
Which gave her a sweet lie to die for,
Making her forgetting the poor unshared love.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu